Sustainable Hair Care Bars
Did you know that in 2018, in the U.S. alone, almost 7.9 billion units of rigid plastic were created just for beauty and personal care products?* Waste no more! These Sustainable Hair Care Bars have everything you need excluding the extra plastic. These beautifully scented grapefruit, bergamot, and lemon haircare bars are packed with amazing ingredients that help your hair retain moisture and stay soft.
These hair care products are incredibly versatile. The shampoo bar can be used as a full-body soap while the conditioner can be used as a shave bar too!
- Made by Outside the Shape
- Includes shampoo bar (larger bar) and conditioner bar (smaller bar)
- Works well on any hair type
- Best for those who are scent sensitive or for children
- Box included
- Made in Calgary, Alberta. Canada.
- Shampoo ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium coco sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oats, DL-Panthenol ( Pro-Vitamin B5), Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Powder, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, d-Limonene
- Conditioner Ingredients: Behentrimonium methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, DL-Panthenol ( Pro-Vitamin B5), Cetrimonium Chloride, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Powder, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, d- Limonene
*According to Euromonitor International (Allure May 2020).
Use bars in the shower or bath.
With wet hair, lather shampoo/conditioner bar directly on to scalp in a downward motion or lather in wet hands.
Rinse fully and repeat as needed, a little goes a long way!
Allow bar to drain and dry fully between each use.
When traveling, store in a fabric bag.
Stop using if irritation occurs.
You Might Also Like...
Our Sustainability Promise
With every textile we produce, we put great emphasis on the conscientious sourcing of materials that make as minimal an impact on our environment as possible. Whether that means spending the extra time and money to identify GOTS certified organic cotton for our bedding and tabletop collections and sustainable bamboo fiber for our blanket backings, or sourcing chemical-free wool from family farms to stuff our pillows, you can have confidence in the fact that environmental friendliness informs every decision we make at Linda Cabot Design. We are dedicated to consistently educating ourselves on the topic of sustainable practices and will always strive to find exciting, innovative and environmentally-friendly materials with which to work as they continue to become available.