Our Amesbury Pine Holiday Cocktail Napkin 4-Pack is the perfect size for lunch boxes, breakfasts, and cocktails! The red and pine tree pattern is derived from Linda Cabot’s nature-inspired paintings. Let paper napkins be a thing of the past and replace them with these earth-friendly, organic cotton napkins. Each quantity includes four napkins.
- 4 reusable cocktail napkins
- 100% certified organic cotton fabric
- 10” wide by 10” long, finished with a serged edge
- Stitched in Massachusetts
- All of our products are handmade and therefore one of a kind. Variations should be expected and embraced
- Linda Cabot Design is small batch production, quantities are limited
You Might Also Like...
Our Sustainability Promise
With every textile we produce, we put great emphasis on the conscientious sourcing of materials that make as minimal an impact on our environment as possible. Whether that means spending the extra time and money to identify GOTS certified organic cotton for our bedding and tabletop collections and sustainable bamboo fiber for our blanket backings, or sourcing chemical-free wool from family farms to stuff our pillows, you can have confidence in the fact that environmental friendliness informs every decision we make at Linda Cabot Design. We are dedicated to consistently educating ourselves on the topic of sustainable practices and will always strive to find exciting, innovative and environmentally-friendly materials with which to work as they continue to become available.