Lace Sage Runner
The perfect combination of sage and white in our Lace Sage Runner. This exclusive print is derived from a watercolor painting by artist Linda Cabot. Bring a natural touch to your table with this earthy sage color. This pattern is also available in matching napkins.
- Sized 90″ x 14″ and 120″ x 14″
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton fabric
- Crafted with a serged edge
- Handcrafted in Massachusetts
- All of our products are handmade from sustainable fabric. Variations should be expected and embraced.
- Linda Cabot Design is a small-batch ethical home decor producer, quantities are limited.
Certified Organic Cotton Sateen with organic cotton thread
Wash in cold water with phosphate-free detergent. Flat or line dry. Hand smooth or warm iron as needed.
You Might Also Like...
Our Sustainability Promise
With every textile we produce, we put great emphasis on the conscientious sourcing of materials that make as minimal an impact on our environment as possible. Whether that means spending the extra time and money to identify GOTS certified organic cotton for our bedding and tabletop collections and sustainable bamboo fiber for our blanket backings, or sourcing chemical-free wool from family farms to stuff our pillows, you can have confidence in the fact that environmental friendliness informs every decision we make at Linda Cabot Design. We are dedicated to consistently educating ourselves on the topic of sustainable practices and will always strive to find exciting, innovative and environmentally-friendly materials with which to work as they continue to become available.