North Haven Picnic Tablecloth
A stylish staple for any meal of the day, our Picnic organic tablecloth is handmade from certified organic cotton sateen and printed with a vibrant multicolored motif derived from a Linda Cabot original watercolor painting.
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton fabric
- Handcrafted in Massachusetts
- Available in two sizes: 52″ wide by 52″ long (square) and 52″ wide x 70″ long (oblong)
- All of our products are handmade from sustainable fabric. Variations should be expected and embraced.
- Linda Cabot Design is small-batch ethical home decor producer, quantities are limited.
Certified Organic Cotton Sateen w/ 1″ mitered hem
Wash in cold water with phosphate-free detergent. Flat or line dry. Hand smooth or warm iron as needed.
You Might Also Like...
Our Sustainability Promise
With every textile we produce, we put great emphasis on the conscientious sourcing of materials that make as minimal an impact on our environment as possible. Whether that means spending the extra time and money to identify GOTS certified organic cotton for our bedding and tabletop collections and sustainable bamboo fiber for our blanket backings, or sourcing chemical-free wool from family farms to stuff our pillows, you can have confidence in the fact that environmental friendliness informs every decision we make at Linda Cabot Design. We are dedicated to consistently educating ourselves on the topic of sustainable practices and will always strive to find exciting, innovative and environmentally-friendly materials with which to work as they continue to become available.