Tencel Hair Kerchief
Add some flair to your hairstyle with our locally-stitched Tencel Hair Kerchief! These hair accessories are playful yet sophisticated. Their long Tencel ribbons give your hair extra dimension and a unique silhouette that adapts to your hairstyle! When not in use, the Tencel fabric kerchief can be wrapped around your wrist or bag as a fun and flowy accessory.
- Made from 100% Tencel™ remnants left over from previous sewing projects
- Hand-sewn in Massachusetts
- All of our products are handmade and therefore one of a kind. Variations should be expected and embraced.
- Linda Cabot Design is small batch production, quantities are limited
- Certified TENCEL™ Lyocell, elastic and organic cotton thread
Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent. Line dry. Warm iron as needed.
You Might Also Like...
Our Sustainability Promise
With every textile we produce, we put great emphasis on the conscientious sourcing of materials that make as minimal an impact on our environment as possible. Whether that means spending the extra time and money to identify GOTS certified organic cotton for our bedding and tabletop collections and sustainable bamboo fiber for our blanket backings, or sourcing chemical-free wool from family farms to stuff our pillows, you can have confidence in the fact that environmental friendliness informs every decision we make at Linda Cabot Design. We are dedicated to consistently educating ourselves on the topic of sustainable practices and will always strive to find exciting, innovative and environmentally-friendly materials with which to work as they continue to become available.