Inspired by designer Linda Cabot’s passion for painting, our Watercolor Wash organic pillow is handmade from certified organic cotton sateen with an exposed brass zipper. With a subtle wash of color, it is the perfect foundation piece with which to mix and match our bold prints. Sold with or without a pillow insert filled with chemical-free wool sourced from family farms.
- Click the desired size and insert option for exact pricing
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton fabric
- Handcrafted in Massachusetts
- Available in two sizes: 12″ by 12″ and 18″ by 18″
- All of our products are handmade from sustainable fabric. Variations should be expected and embraced.
- Linda Cabot Design is a small-batch ethical home decor producer, quantities are limited.
Certified Organic Cotton Sateen, Exposed brass zipper on organic cotton, Optional pillow insert filled with wool sourced from a family farm, free of harsh chemicals and cased in organic cotton
Hand wash in cold water with phosphate-free detergent. Flat or line dry. Hand smooth or warm iron as needed.
You Might Also Like...
Our Sustainability Promise
With every textile we produce, we put great emphasis on the conscientious sourcing of materials that make as minimal an impact on our environment as possible. Whether that means spending the extra time and money to identify GOTS certified organic cotton for our bedding and tabletop collections and sustainable bamboo fiber for our blanket backings, or sourcing chemical-free wool from family farms to stuff our pillows, you can have confidence in the fact that environmental friendliness informs every decision we make at Linda Cabot Design. We are dedicated to consistently educating ourselves on the topic of sustainable practices and will always strive to find exciting, innovative and environmentally-friendly materials with which to work as they continue to become available.