Lace Graphite Runner
$95.00 – $125.00
Derived from a watercolor painting by artist Linda Cabot, this Lace Graphite Runner pattern features a subtle and cool lacy motif that dances from edge to edge. The versatile graphite color beautifully adapts from season to season.
- Sized 90″ x 14″ and 120″ x 14″
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton
- Finished with a serged edge
- Ethically made in Massachusetts; Variations should be expected and embraced
- All of our products are handmade from sustainable fabric. Variations should be expected and embraced
- Small-batch, therefore quantities are limited
Wash in cold water with phosphate-free detergent. Flat or line dry. Hand smooth or warm iron as needed.
You Might Also Like...
Our Sustainability Promise
With every textile we produce, we put great emphasis on the conscientious sourcing of materials that make as minimal an impact on our environment as possible. Whether that means spending the extra time and money to identify GOTS certified organic cotton for our bedding and tabletop collections and sustainable bamboo fiber for our blanket backings, or sourcing chemical-free wool from family farms to stuff our pillows, you can have confidence in the fact that environmental friendliness informs every decision we make at Linda Cabot Design. We are dedicated to consistently educating ourselves on the topic of sustainable practices and will always strive to find exciting, innovative and environmentally-friendly materials with which to work as they continue to become available.